For purchases of services/products, pursuant to Directive 2000/31/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 8 June 2000, relating to certain legal aspects of electronic commerce in the internal market (“directive on electronic commerce” identified by us with the Studios application), the lender (writing party) is LANGA Corp. Srl, also more simply signed with the name LANGA (it is specified that the Conditions are regulated for applications placed on the domain https://studios.langa.tv, also called Application Studios), CF and VAT number 10637600965, with registered office in Piazza IV Novembre, 4 Milan (MI) 20124.
Information society services, provided for remuneration, remotely, electronically and on individual request, are mainly listed and detailed in the catalog of the online offer of the Studios application at https://studios.langa.tv/ These services are intended exclusively for natural and / or legal persons (Client part) for professional or cultural purposes.
By making any purchase on this site, the recipient expresses his consent to these contractual conditions and to all the provisions governing the use of the site including, but not limited to, the conditions for orders, shipments and the privacy policies, published and available on other pages of the main site https://langa.tv/, which regulate the registration, access, navigation, sale and general use of the site. The concluded Contract will be filed through an electronic system and will be accessible to the staff appointed by the lender, to any third parties used by the lender for the execution of the Contract and to legitimate recipients in accordance with current legislation. By sending LANGA an online order or a signed order/quote form, the recipient of the services (Customer) consents to the use by LANGA of his data, in relation to the conclusion and execution of the Contract, including different types of communications.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT AND DEFINITION
A Purchase Agreement (an online order or a signed order/quote form) means the legal transaction concerning movable goods and/or services stipulated between a supplier, LANGA, and a Customer within the framework of a sale organized by the supplier who, for this Contract, uses the internet or different means of communication, always in writing. All Contracts will be concluded directly by sending the order to the supplier by means of one of the means of communication referred to above or by means of the website, observing the provisions below:
– the services/products marketed can be:
- construction of web applications;
- creation of graphics/printing/design;
- video making;
- didactic courses;
- sale of objects;
- marketing consultancy.
– the prices of the services/products that can be purchased are shown according to the currency selected and manageable by the user and, unless otherwise indicated, always excluding VAT;
– in order to ensure correct advertising transparency, we ask the user to select the country in which he wishes to receive the service before concluding any order, remembering that based on the place of delivery of the service, different types of method, offer, display or price, always with the intention of delivering a quality service, weighed on the culture of the recipient and on the difficulty of processing for a specific country;
– the payment methods provided include: order transfer (to be made within 5 working days) or via online payments, as a PayPal method or by credit card via Stripe. In this regard, we inform you that transactions are carried out only on external payment gateways, according to the security measures and policies of the manager (PayPal or Stripe);
– our services/products can be delivered by e-mail, to the Customer’s shipping address or collected directly at one of our authorized stores;
– in case of shipment by courier, the delivery costs for transport are free for all Cubes products or for orders over €49.90;
– there is no minimum purchase order to be able to reach the “Thank you page” (success page after sending an order);
– the delivery times of the products are subject to the correct interfacing of the buyer with an operating structure, as following each purchase it is necessary to provide some additional and necessary information for the fulfillment of the service/product that has been purchased. The presumed deadline of the works is always to be considered an indicative date as it is not possible to guarantee effective certainty on the processing times of the services offered. LANGA undertakes to respect the expiration dates of the presumed term of the works always indicated as delivery time, but cannot be held responsible for any production delay in the event that the Customer has shown himself negligent in the supply of material/documents and/or payments required;
– all subscription products are considered renewed in the absence of cancellation to be communicated at least 60 days before the expiration date by means of a Certified Mail to be sent to email@example.com; if the service concerns renewals of other services, the cancellation communicated outside the pre-established limits, does not exempt from the payment of the fees that will accrue until the expiry of the renewal;
– the right of withdrawal must be exercised within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the order being placed. The right of withdrawal is exercised in the manner described below;
– in case of complaints, you can directly contact the complaints mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org
LANGA is free from any liability for loss or damage (damage) to the goods from the moment in which the same is delivered without reservation to the carrier for transport. The Customer, therefore, from the moment in which he receives the damaged goods or requests their return to the carrier, has direct and exclusive action against the carrier itself. The latter is also liable for the delay in delivering the goods to the recipient.
Likewise, LANGA is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use, which may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other payment methods, at the time of purchase of the products, not being, at any time of the purchase procedure, able to know the buyer’s credit card number which, through a secure SSL connection, is transmitted directly to the banking service manager.
LANGA will not be liable to the user for damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, resulting from any errors, of any nature, in the partial and total marketing work requested by the Customer, except for willful misconduct or gross negligence.
It should also be noted that LANGA does not provide legal advice regarding the digital services purchased. Any legal documentation must be delivered directly by the Client to the Firms in order to be used correctly according to current regulations. As required by the GDPR, the company remains attentive to regulatory changes in the field of privacy and security, always informing customers about any updates to be made or reformulated, directly associated with the digital services purchased. The development interventions, in the field of privacy or security, can be linked to any extra direct or indirect costs; the choice to carry out these interventions remains exclusively at the discretion of the Customer.
LANGA never assumes responsibility for any damage to the work being created/managed on commission by the Customer, always except for willful misconduct or gross negligence. LANGA will have the power to suspend the service if the methods and payments agreed with LANGA are not respected. Any restorations of suspensions/cancellations/service blocks will be considered costs/arrears at full charge of the Customer, should he wish to resume the service, and never under penalty of LANGA.
The Customer will be able to provide content, media and editorial material (also referred to as “Media”) with which the technicians will be able to provide the integration and reworking service. We remind you that the customer receiving the service, supplier of content or not, is always and only the person responsible for the use as well as for the spelling check, graphics or simple media files produced or used, regardless of the means of purchase with which he joined. to the execution of the service.
The selection of the contents and images to be used, as well as the acquisition of the related authorizations for their reproduction/use, where necessary, remain the sole responsibility of the users who have commissioned the work. LANGA will under no circumstances check the contents except in relation to the technical specifications and graphic compatibility with the required specifications. LANGA cannot in any way be held responsible for the unauthorized use of images by users and for any type of violation of the rights of third parties existing on them.
The user therefore exempts LANGA, in any condition of average use, also undertaking to keep it harmless and indemnify it, from any liability towards third parties who may complain of violations of intellectual property rights, damage to image, honor, decorum, integrity. moral or in any case any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage resulting from the use of the service/product and the contents uploaded by the user. The creation of the editorial content is always to be considered the sole responsibility of the customer and not of the technicians.
In any case, LANGA reserves the right to block any order that involves a clear violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties or whose contents are defamatory, violent or otherwise contrary to public order and morality.
USE AND PROPERTY OF THE MATERIAL
Unless otherwise agreed, the ownership and rights on the work produced by LANGA belong to the Client who commissioned the work and remain within the limits of use of the material for which the project was carried out.
At the time of the possible request for the transfer of the data produced, LANGA will duly release what is held in its possession, all through an onerous service provision to be defined on the basis of the size and complexity of the work to be properly archived, the service is called Compact. The formula to be applied is equal to 5% of the amount incurred during the acceptance of the Service Contract and, in any case, in the form of a minimum of € 500.00, excluding VAT. The request for the transfer of such data may not be accepted if the LANGA administration deems that there are no conditions for the transfer of data, such as: lack of balance payment or payment of the Compact service, always all for a single and only for the purpose of tax regularization. The transfer request must be submitted by means of special forms issued: via certified email for IT content and by registered letter with return receipt to the registered office in Piazza IV Novembre, 4 Milan (MI) 20124 for the request for domains. The procedure follows the current legislation on data processing and can be requested by email to email@example.com if it is necessary for the customer. It is emphasized again that both LANGA and the providers associated with it apply the GDPR Friendly legislation in order to process the transfer data in accordance with the law and in safety, always in order to protect both parties.
The use of the material produced by LANGA, commissioned by the Customer, is forever free from constraints of future use for advertising purposes in perpetuum, in all its forms and by means of any tool, all for the exclusive favor of LANGA, including after the possible interruption of the relationship between the parties. For the sake of fairness, it is specified that neither the material produced, nor the use and nor the ownership will be granted until all the agreed payment steps have been completed. LANGA never assumes responsibility for illegal activities performed by means of the services/products supplied requested by customers.
It is specified that it is strictly forbidden for everyone, including a buyer, to be able to appropriate a work developed by LANGA without explicit consent being given by our company, which remains its manager, maintainer and security patrol. expressing that the use of illegal or disallowed downloading practices will lead to the act of embezzlement to be prosecuted according to the law, all in addition to any damages for copyright, name and image violation.
Within certain services, the “Rent” purchase option is included, which allows you to rent the work for a given period of time, at the end of which it will be possible to purchase it entirely or let it lapse. If he decides to use this method of purchase, the customer will not have the exclusive rights to the work that has been developed, but he will be issued with a license for use. The main structure of the project, apart from the customizations made, could be reused by the technical department for other projects.
The Customer undertakes and undertakes, once the purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these conditions, which, moreover, he will have already viewed and accepted as an obligatory step before confirming the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product being purchased. These general conditions can be updated or modified at any time by LANGA which will communicate them through the normal communication channels on the main site.
It is strictly forbidden for the buyer to enter false and/or fictional data in the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this Agreement and related further communications for him; the personal data and the e-mail address must only be your real personal data or your company data and not those of third parties, or fantasy.
It is expressly forbidden to make multiple registrations corresponding to the same person or to enter data of third parties. LANGA reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse. The Customer releases LANGA from any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data provided by the Customer, as the Customer himself is solely responsible for the correct entry.
In any case, it should be noted that the Terms and conditions are to be considered valid even if accepted only in paper form or in any case with a simple email consent from the customer for registration, activation, putting online or requesting the provision of the services purchased.
CONTRACTUAL TERMINATION AND EXPRESS TERMINATION CLAUSE
LANGA has the right to terminate the Contract stipulated by simply notifying the Customer with adequate and justified reasons; in this case, the Customer will only be entitled to a refund of any sum already paid less the costs incurred for the activation or initialization of the service.
The obligations assumed by the Customer, as well as the guarantee of the successful completion of the payment that the Customer makes with the means provided by the Studios system, are essential, so that by express agreement, the non-fulfillment by the Customer of only one of these obligations will determine the legal termination of the Contract, without the need for a judicial decision, without prejudice to the right of LANGA to take legal action for compensation for further damage.
FORCE MAJEURE CAUSES
LANGA will not be responsible for the delay or failure to execute deliveries as a result of any force majeure, reserving the right to terminate the Contract in whole or in part or suspend or postpone its execution.
PROVISION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT
Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the Purchase Contracts stipulated online through the website, either through a paper form, mail or any other way of communication, and for the Purchase Contracts stipulated for telephone/e-mail, is subject to Italian jurisdiction and must be communicated to our legal addresses. Any dispute between the parties regarding this Agreement will be the exclusive competence of the Court of Turin. With the purchase of a product through the Studios, other forms of external contract expire, which dictate the competences of different Courts from that of Turin. On each occasion, the only competent court accepted for LANGA expressly remains the Turin court alone.
The Customer can purchase the services/products in the Studios area catalog as described in the relevant presentation information sheets/pages. The description, the taxable price, the characteristics, the tax and the total price excluding VAT and ancillary costs (which can be viewed before purchase in the Checkout section) are indicated in the information sheet. The products published on the site can be:
- physically available in stock and therefore, as such, can be ordered by the Customer;
- out of stock. In this case, the product cannot be ordered by the Customer and, if he so desires, he can communicate it by e-mail or telephone to be then notified if the product itself becomes available again;
- made to order. In this case, the product can be ordered by the Customer using the form even if it cannot be ordered from the Studios. The services/products made to order are very often presented as services with no displayed price as they cannot be quantified and developed tailored to the Customer’s requests. They are also presented as VIP services.
The information necessary for remote payment will be forwarded, through encrypted protocols and not viewable by LANGA (SSL), to the institution entrusted by LANGA (PayPal or Stripe) in order to correctly complete the collection service, without the possibility of access by of third parties.
If the purchase refers to contracts entered into directly between people, payments must be made in the manner agreed on the e-mail or paper Contract. LANGA uses official e-mail templates to communicate the progress of the design status of the order placed and to ensure correct and timely communication relating to the good performance of the service offered. With regard to the logic of the order status, only after payment of the deposit, the services/products purchased will be processed by the technicians. For all LANGA Projects, a payment delay of a maximum of 5 working days is accepted, in addition to this limit, a 5% increase on the confirmed price may be applied for each week of delay. For service renewal services, late payment is not accepted, under penalty of interruption and suspension of the service (the costs for the reactivation of the same will be borne only by the Customer).
For payments by bank transfer, production will start only after the credit has been made.
Invoices will be created automatically a few days after the time of purchase, via proforma and/or tax invoice and only when the balance has been approved by the administrative offices. Subsequently, the invoice will be sent to the Customer via SDI code or certified e-mail. The completion of the work will be referred to the presumed termination date and mentioned on the Contract or within the limits imposed by the delivery time of the service, all of which can always be viewed in your LANGA Account in your user area. Beyond this deadline, LANGA will have the right to suspend the Projects and request the total balance agreed in the Contract. The payment dates accepted on the Contract will be respected, under penalty of interruption/suspension of the work and works of the Project.
In the Studios are also sold products called Cadeaux which consist of discount promotions of optional amount by the Customer. The Cadeaux can be used for purchases of various kinds from a third party account to which this discount is given to be applied in the Studios Cart.
For marketing reasons, LANGA could also periodically issue general Promos, discount codes that can be applied in the Studio Cart, to incentivize the sales of its marketed products. Discount codes can apply different recalculations of the total price, introducing% or fixed reduction prices.
It is possible to use the Assistance service to receive telephone help and/or e-mail in order to intervene to help the request for assistance, simply by communicating the telephone number on which you want to be contacted by the technical department. It should be noted that the timeliness of the intervention by our technicians may depend on the seriousness of the situation for which action is requested and for which extra costs may be applied.
It should be noted that during the registration and purchase of products on LANGA Studios, specific discounts called Leghe may be attributed on the basis of the total and final purchase price. Leagues can be used to allocate discounts on the products in your shopping cart and can be used when you have at least 150 Leghe in your LANGA Account. The allocation of the alloys will take place only when the purchased order will be considered completed and not at the time of the order itself, or when the payments and processing are completed. The value of the Leagues is managed on the basis of the marketing interventions that LANGA carries out for the sale of its products/services, therefore the unit value of the League may vary depending on the promotion period. Renewal orders attribute the Leghe to the same extent but please note that it is not possible to attribute the Leagues discount when the cart presents a renewal order. You can consult your League balance in your user area.
The forms of payment consist of using the PayPal method, by means of cards via Stripe or by bank transfer. Not all of these methods apply to all products in the catalog, but only some depending on the type of goods/services purchased. Discounts may be applied depending on the payment method selected in the order Checkout.
THROUGH PayPal o Stripe
Online payments using the PayPal method are incomparably safer, especially when using a robust and tested platform such as the one adopted (Gateway PayPal or Stripe).
The confidentiality of the personal and banking data of the buyer is safeguarded in every way, who takes care not to memorize the data relating to the credit card. Transactions are totally secure, with the use of SSL (Secure Socked Layer) technology and make use of PayPal technology, so all data is fully encrypted and unreadable during the process phases. Encryption is based on a mathematical algorithm, which is used to encrypt the text in such a way as to make it absolutely incomprehensible to anyone, except the recipient. Furthermore, the algorithm is used for the authentication of the text, through the affixing of a digital signature, which is synonymous with security and reliability regarding the origin of the document.
This security is further guaranteed by PayPal or Stripe, which play a role of primary importance in the authorization of payments and to which reference should be made for the details of the online payment procedure, which is made via a secure connection directly connected to the PayPal site. o Stripe, owner and manager of the payment service, which LANGA cannot access.
In case of payments by bank transfer, the following data must be used:
Recipient: LANGA Corporation Srl
Legal address: Piazza IV Novembre, 4 Milano (MI) 20124
Bank: Unicredit Bank
Bank account details IBAN IT 18 M 02008 22502 000105531088
Swift/Bic code: UNCRITMMXXX
Causal: report the order number communicated by the Studios system, e.g. #123456
It is necessary to send the copy of the bank transfer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The order will be processed only after confirmation of the payment which must be made no later than 5 days from the date of the order in order that the order is not canceled. Only orders will be processed in which the reason has been correctly reported with the indication of the associated IDSI code.
Between the execution of the transfer and the acknowledgment, on our part, of the actual payment, normally 2 working days pass. At the time of the order, a confirmation email will be sent to the Customer, whether automated or not.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Any material that is the subject of intellectual and/or industrial property rights in favor of Third Parties and that is made available to the Customer through the provision of the Service, must be used by them in full compliance with these rights. The Customer assumes all responsibility in this regard, and undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless, now by then, LANGA from any detrimental consequence that may arise from use that does not comply with the provisions indicated above.
In the event that the Customer violates the industrial or intellectual property rights of LANGA and/or third parties, LANGA reserves the right to terminate the Contract pursuant to the following Art. 19.
CORPORATE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
The Customer acknowledges and acknowledges that the entry of information into the space and the consequent dissemination of the same on the internet, through the LANGA Services, are carried out exclusively at their own risk/responsibility. The Customer acknowledges that the internet network is not controlled by LANGA and that, due to its peculiar structure, no public or private entity and not even LANGA is able to guarantee and monitor the performance and functionality of the branches of the network and to control the contents. information that is transmitted via its own network. For this reason, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that no responsibility can be attributed to LANGA for the transmission or reception of illegal information of any kind. The Customer agrees to indemnify LANGA from any liability action that may be carried out by third parties in relation to violations of national or international laws carried out by the Customer. The Customer will have to bear all costs, damages and charges, including any legal fees, which may arise from such liability actions and undertakes to inform LANGA if such liability action should be initiated against them.
It is understood that LANGA does not provide any guarantee either to the Customer or to third parties that the service is perfectly suited to particular purposes. No responsibility can be attributed to it if the service/product supply, with the precise characteristics requested by the Customer, is conditioned by the fact of the third party (by way of example but not limited to: LANGA suppliers).
The Customer, relieving LANGA from any related liability immediately for the time being, acknowledges and accepts that:
- a) the use of the services provided in collaboration with other infrastructures (national and international) is limited to the borders and by the rules established by the managers of the services themselves, as well as by the laws in force in the countries hosting these services and by the international ones on the subject;
- b) technical interruptions of services due to breakdowns and malfunctions of the machines and software, whether owned by LANGA or its suppliers, are always possible;
- c) the actual speed of the Internet connection depends on the degree of network congestion, the quality of the access network and the Customer’s systems. LANGA, therefore, is not able to guarantee the actual achievement of the rated speed;
- d) the use of internet services to other nodes of the internet, not in the management of LANGA, is subject to the limitations and responsibilities established by each operator of the services themselves and must be carried out in compliance with the laws in force in the host countries such nodes and services, international legislation on the subject, as well as with regulations for the use of the networks and nodes concerned.
LANGA and the Customer mutually undertake to treat as confidential any data or information known or managed in relation to the activities for the execution of the service provided by LANGA.
WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
There is a right of withdrawal for purchases made by telephone, post, electronically within 14 days of placing the order. After the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Customer without the same having communicated by registered letter with return receipt, sent to LANGA (or by e-mail to email@example.com, in the following 48 hours), their will to withdraw, the proposal will be considered binding and binding for the Customer.
In case of withdrawal by the Customer, if a delivery of goods, documents or other material has taken place, within the same period of 14 working days from receipt, the Customer must return the goods at his own expense with insured package prepaid, sending it in LANGA at the headquarters in C.so Bra, 37 12051 (CN) Alba ITALY. All items must be received in the same conditions of receipt, perfectly documented photos and provided with the original packaging and any manuals, without any lack. It is understood that the transport risks for the return of the items are fully borne by the Customer.
The right of withdrawal lapses in its entirety when the essential condition of integrity of the asset (packaging and / or its contents) ceases, ie in cases where LANGA ascertains: the lack of the original external / internal packaging; the absence of integral elements of the product; damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 of the Consumer Code for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to:
- the Service Contracts after the complete provision of the service if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the Contract by the professional;
- in the event that the Customer has selected the online payment method, via PayPal or Stripe, enjoying the discount on the amount to be paid;
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the Sales Agreement, whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
- Contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods;
- the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of Subscription Agreements for the supply of such publications;
- Contracts concluded at a public auction;
- the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the Agreement provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- the supply of digital content through a non-material support if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in this case he would have lost the right of withdrawal.
If cleared, LANGA will credit the same amount received by the customer by bank transfer: the customer can communicate his bank details (IBAN of the invoice holder) and then the amount due will be remitted.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Please refer to our privacy policies, data processing and general terms and conditions which are obligatorily accepted when registering your LANGA Account on the main site www.langa.tv or on the site of the connected service.
FINAL PROVISIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
This Agreement cancels and replaces any other previous agreement that may have occurred between LANGA and the Customer having the same object, and constitutes the integral manifestation of the agreements concluded between the Parties on this subject. No modification, footnote or clause in any case added to this Agreement will be valid and effective between the Parties, unless specifically and expressly approved in writing by both.
In no case can any non-fulfillment and/or conduct of the Customer different from these Conditions be considered as exceptions to the same or tacit acceptance of the non-fulfillment, even if not contested by LANGA. Any inaction by LANGA in exercising or enforcing any right or clause of the Contract does not constitute a waiver of such rights or clauses.
All communications to the Customer relating to this contractual relationship may be made by LANGA without distinction by hand, on the website https://www.langa.tv, by e-mail, certified or otherwise, by registered letter with return receipt, ordinary mail or to the addresses indicated by the Customer in the order phase and, consequently, the same will be considered known by them. Any changes in the Customer’s addresses not communicated to LANGA will not be opposable to it. All communications that the Customer intends to send to LANGA in relation to this Agreement must be sent to the addresses on the site https://www.langa.tv
Any ineffectiveness and/or invalidity, total or partial, of one or more clauses of these General Conditions will not result in the invalidity of the others, which must be considered fully valid and effective.
For anything not expressly provided for in these General Conditions, the Parties expressly refer, to the extent that this is compatible, to the laws in force at the time of the conclusion of the Contract.
Any complaints regarding the provision of the Service ordered by the Customer must be forwarded to the LANGA headquarters in C.so Bra, 37 12051 (CN) Alba ITALY, by registered letter with return receipt. No later than 48 (forty-eight) hours from the moment in which the outage occurs. LANGA will examine the complaint and provide a written reply within 60 (sixty) days of receipt of the complaint. In the case of complaints for particularly complex facts, which do not allow a complete response within the above terms, LANGA will inform the Customer within the aforementioned terms on the progress of the practice.
For anything not expressly contemplated by us, express reference is made to the provisions of the law.
Last update May 25 2021